Why Franckel Law?
Franckel Law was established in 2008 by founder Advocate Simon Franckel.
Our clients value the way we work because we help them achieve the legal result they need in a calm and practical way. We never take a generic approach to any legal matter. Every case is partner led and focused on the individual client and their priorities.
Our core values are to meet the client’s objectives by being effective, proactive and constructive in our approach.
In every case we take time to listen to your needs and we will work together to secure the best possible outcome.
How We Are Different
- Access to an Advocate at all times who will know your case personally
- We bring technical excellence to complex matters
- We assess all our cases accurately and confidently, evaluating all of our clients’ options and seek a prompt alternative to litigation
- We make sure we understand our clients’ industries, businesses and desired outcomes – and deliver consistent and efficient results
- We work with our clients to decide – whether litigation, mediation, or settlement – be the best course of action and right outcome
- Relationships are important to us; not only with our clients but also with, the judicial courts, its officers, judges, regulators and opposing counsel
- We are well-versed in the latest industry development and trends
Litigation or the pressure of potential litigation can be daunting. Franckel Law offers all its clients a clear and consistent approach.
We do this by a simple staged approach. For institutional or corporate clients we identify the issues and your objectives at an early stage so that we can develop and pursue a strategy with you. For personal clients we support you through the stresses and strains of litigation. In all cases we pursue matters with relentless focus and drive, ensuring we always take the client-first approach that recognises individual circumstances.